Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flash

1. I don't care if they do him. I would rather if they do they don't make him gritty or a white guy in a mech suit or some dumb shit.

Probably steer clear though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I don't care if they do him. I would rather if they do they don't make him gritty or a white guy in a mech suit or some dumb shit.

Probably steer clear though.
    The showrunners pretty much said Grodd was in, and he'll be a gorilla. Hell there was already grafitti in the first episode that said Grodd lives, and there is speculation that the general that wanted in on Star Labs that was wells previous partner helped create psychic living weapons, which is basically Grodd.

3. what a great show, the reverse flash goatse'd the entire audience and got away with it this week

http://i.imgur.com/1dyF3sL.jpg

4. lol. He even has the one ring.

I didn't watch this week's episode yet. Did watch Arrow, though.

5. GRODD!!!!!!
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Yeah, this episode was pretty rad. Grodd looked legit!

7. Not God, GRODD!

This show is way better than it has any right to be. Why aren't more of you watching this?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Because Arrow is a piece of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I watch it. Just haven't caught up with the mid-season start of the 2nd season on the DVR yet.

FWIW, Arrow is getting ridiculous with everyone being a hero and all. Dopey.

10. Arrow isn't THAT bad for being a superhero show on the CW. That's what I tell myself.

Flash however is ON POINT. Fucking proper Firestorm is no joke. Grodd, Wells revealing himself to Eiling and more or less giving him to Grodd.