Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2434363738

Thread: The Flash

1. "Hey, we caught shape shifter dude. We should keep him locked up here in our escape proof cells."
    "No, the police would never come here to arrange a better mode of transfer so I can prove my boyfriend's innocence. I'm going to throw some handcuffs on him and put him in the back of my Honda. There's no way he'll escape."

"Oh shit, he's escaping!" Guess I can't do anything but stand here and stare. No way I'll catch a 10 year old girl.

"It's been established you are a shape shifter, you've changed into me for Christ's sake. But watching you change into my surrogate sister that I'm TOTALLY incesting for is going to totally throw me off."

"You found me living at my grandma's house, and despite grandmas plastering their living spaces with pictures of family I can't change back to the real me BECAUSE I'VE FORGOTTEN WHAT I LOOK LIKE! Never mind that my power being based on what I remember of a person looking like makes absolutely no sense since most people I've changed into have been people I brushed up against for a split second. The writers just wanted a dramatic conclusion and this is the best they could come up with!"

So dumb. All these scenarios could have been dealt with far more intelligently by anyone on this board.

2. I've actually come around to agreeing w you about the quality of the show. If you step outside the weirdness of the Flash universe The Flash is very poorly written, and the teen angst drama stuff is creepy and bad. I like the silliness of the characters and the "upgrades" to The Flash throughout the series in spite of that better judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

The Flash was terrible from the start.

4. I gave up midway into season 2. Don't miss it.

5. Dropped it after the 'stupid unrequited love plot resolved WHOOPS time reset!' bit, that was the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!