Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flash

1. How come Daredevil never dropped any when HE was solving crime? Sexist. Check your privilege Yellerdog.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Who feeds and poops the prisoners anyways? I don't see any shitters in those cells.
    I always assumed they folded down from the walls. But personally I've started to just like the fact that it's padded with no luxuries including a bed. You're an evil asshole? Enjoy this boring ass place forever!
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 23 Nov 2015 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    How come Daredevil never dropped any when HE was solving crime? Sexist. Check your privilege Yellerdog.
    You want to see a blind man do things? You ableist disadvantage-fetishist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. No no they would have to do it from the perspective of his fire vision. That way I can feel empty whenever I'm shitting and the only thing I can do post on TNL (yo)

4. Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

The Flash is significantly faster than Quicksilver in the comics, but kind of who cares. They tried to keep Quicksilver more grounded in reality in a way. The Flash goes so fast he breaks through time, whatever.

Also, the ending of Season 1 was beyond retarded. I thought about the ending for a second after watching it and it entirely fell apart.

So in that world, you CAN change the future by altering the past. Back to the Future rules, got it. If Barry goes back in time and rescues his mother, the entire timeline would change and nobody knows where anything would end up. Got it. Cool. But then Eddie does his thing and makes it so Eobard is never even born and... all that happens is that he disappears in the present? Wouldn't everything he has ever done or set in motion disappear, too? Wasn't he basically the catalyst for 100% of what's happened since the first episode? It's one step removed from saving Barry's mom and should have the exact same consequences.

Is this addressed in the 2nd season?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The Flash is significantly faster than Quicksilver in the comics, but kind of who cares. They tried to keep Quicksilver more grounded in reality in a way. The Flash goes so fast he breaks through time, whatever.

Also, the ending of Season 1 was beyond retarded. I thought about the ending for a second after watching it and it entirely fell apart.

So in that world, you CAN change the future by altering the past. Back to the Future rules, got it. If Barry goes back in time and rescues his mother, the entire timeline would change and nobody knows where anything would end up. Got it. Cool. But then Eddie does his thing and makes it so Eobard is never even born and... all that happens is that he disappears in the present? Wouldn't everything he has ever done or set in motion disappear, too? Wasn't he basically the catalyst for 100% of what's happened since the first episode? It's one step removed from saving Barry's mom and should have the exact same consequences.

The singularity has broken borders in the multiverse and rifts appear, but other than that don't think about it too much.

7. Paradoxes amirite?!
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Terminator thing

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post

things wouldn't change from their (and by proxy, our) perspective in present time, but if they all went on a goesfast road trip back to the past and forward again, the dominos might fall and suddenly left is right and ice is hot

10. If time is threaded and a new branch was created from that node in time/space it would be fine. Since they've relied heavily on the multiverse theory in this thing you should probably reason that a new branch of reality would then be created in both instances from that point.