Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling my PVM and more

1. Selling my PVM and more

PVM, and NES sold.

Also selling my NES (new 72 pin, NES10 lockout disabled), my SNES (opened up, cleaned, pretty) some official controllers and dogbones as well. I also think I have a super multitap that looks like bomberman somewhere too. Have to look for it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00J0J_gbX67pWS3kx_600x450.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	75309

Name:	IMG_1608.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	924.0 KB 
ID:	75310

Name:	IMG_1609.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	75311
    Last edited by Chux; 17 Oct 2014 at 09:35 AM.

If you were local...

Yeah, same. Shipping would be a biotch.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Yap. I know. Somebody said NeoGeo.com or Shmups.com but I don't have an account there and don't want to be that dude who shows up to sell.

Gohan, you know people on there, yes?

I do, and I'll keep my eye out for anyone in your area looking for one.

I will tell you, joining just to post a sale thread right now is a VERY VERY BAD IDEA. They marketplace is Salem right now.

6. Yup. I figured as much. Posted it on NintendoAge also since I've been there for 2 years.

Edit: Also posted on the PVM/Upscaler thread on GAF.

7. More like chucolecovisionist amirite

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I do, and I'll keep my eye out for anyone in your area looking for one.

I will tell you, joining just to post a sale thread right now is a VERY VERY BAD IDEA. They marketplace is Salem right now.
    It's also fantastically entertaining for someone who has been registered there since 2001.

9. What exactly is going on? People getting wild over new people showing up just to sell?

Several different reasons, but it was mainly that there were a lot of people visiting the site only for the marketplace, and many of them were buying things from the forum at cheap friend prices and then immediately flipping them in eBay for profit. The after the regular members demanded the mods do something the hammer finally came down and people that only posted on the marketplace and never looked at other sections got their marketplace privileges removed.

There's more to it than that, but that's the cliffs notes version.