Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cka, drewbacca, brisco, nooooooooo!!!

1. You clearly don't see it this way Yoshi, but for us, up here in the frozen north, if you're caught with an illegal gun you're going away. Hell if you're caught with a legal gun you're going to have a hard time. You can legally own one but it needs to be locked up tighter than Fort Knox and you need a permit. You can legally transport one, but it needs to be locked up tighter than Fort Knox and you need a permit, you can legally shoot one, but only in specific places and etc etc. It kinda works for us. So you go ahead and sit there and tell me that your system is better and blah blah. I don't give a fuck. I know that I'm right and you're American. 2 people died yesterday, one was the suspect. That's a mass shooting for us. Canada's 9/11 as some idiots are calling it. How many people were shot with legally purchased weapons at Sandy Hook? Or Columbine? Or at so many other god forsaken places in your country that I can't even begin to remember? Think about that. Mass shootings are so common in your country I can't even remember how many times it has happened. Can you even begin to fathom how retarded your country looks when you refuse to regulate these weapons properly?

So go ahead and sit there and tell me how right it is to be able to own fully automatic AR-15s with laser scopes for self defense, to be able to openly carry Desert Eagles on your hip like some sort of fucking cowboy. It's your right to feel that way, and it's your right to carry one supposedly, even though you aren't in a regulated militia like the rest of that line in the constitution says. I'll just be sitting here watching the police do their job up here like they are trained to, stopping illegal guns being imported when they can and not being so bogged down in bullshit that I can't see the truth.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The legal availability has nothing (positive at least) to do with their use in crimes. That's the whole point.
    But it obviously does as this is the first high profile shooting in Canada in a long time.

Meanwhile in America it's a weekly thing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. We have more mass stabbings than mass shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    But it obviously does as this is the first high profile shooting in Canada in a long time.

Remind me of the high profile shooting that was committed by the legal owner of the gun.

edit: Similar question to Error. Please enlighten me as to what Canadian regulation would have stopped Columbine or Sandy Hook.

edit2: And before you answer, explain why they didn't stop any of the seven Canadian school shootings in the last 10 years.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Oct 2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    It's your right to feel that way, and it's your right to carry one supposedly, even though you aren't in a regulated militia like the rest of that line in the constitution says.
    what does it even require, by law, to be a well regulated militia? Is there a member requirement? Could I be a militia of one?

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post

well, it is cold and people speak french. There is a strong correlation between being cold, speaking french and lack of mass shootings.

7. this is some dumb ass shit

You don't understand, Joust. It was Canadian law that caused ~30 shots to be fired but only one person to be hit. The gunman was legally obligated to be a terrible marksman. We're a similar law away from safety!

edit: On a serious note, Canada's PM has the balls to call a terrorist attack what it is and not "workplace violence" or some other similar nonsense.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Oct 2014 at 08:08 PM.

9. Stop derailing my thread! This is about IS fucking with the nicest country on the planet and how it pisses me off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	75346  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post

Pretty much.