Thread: Top Ten JRPGs of the Year

1. Top Ten JRPGs of the Year

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. they made ten?

Dr Pepper Ten - not for women
    Top Ten JRPGs - hmm
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 22 Oct 2014 at 06:49 PM.

3. I can't tell jokes from serious on the internet anymore. Either I've changed too much or it has. This must be what a has-been basketball player feels like in his professional twilight.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 23 Oct 2014 at 04:59 PM.

Play it safe: that guy's a serious joke.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The only thing I can't stop staring at is his AC vent on the ceiling. This guy is like... weird.... Also I've seen way too many white boy Otakus wearing hats like that. I'm serious. What the fuck is with those hats?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I can't tell jokes from serious on the internet anymore. Either I've changed too much or it has. This must be what a has-been basketball player feels like in his professional twilight.
    The internet isn't for us anymore.

7. I am not clicking that.

8. I did

it was daxflame

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    The internet isn't for us anymore.
    Trust.

If it's any consolation Robot, I doubt this kid even knows if he's being serious or joking. He's so far into his own meme-cluttered bubble that he's lost a strong identity. It's like Stan Marsh not being able to tell when he's being sarcastic.
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 26 Oct 2014 at 03:03 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Trust.

If it's any consolation Robot, I doubt this kid even knows if he's being serious or joking. He's so far into his own meme-cluttered bubble that he's lost a strong identity. It's like Stan Marsh not being able to tell when he's being sarcastic.
    Well said.