Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3D Realms Anthology (PC)

1. I think he's known as Prince again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Oh man, I used to love Terminal Velocity.
    This bundle should be called the Egghead Software Shareware Spindle collection.

3. I kinda want to play Monster Bash all of a sudden.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    This bundle should be called the Egghead Software Shareware Spindle collection.
    100% Virus Free!

Have you guy played Raptor: Call of the Shadows? That might be my favorite, old Apogee game. It seems to try to ape Raiden's style, but it throws in an upgrade shop with some really fum options. You're basically an unstoppable tank at the end, though.

5. Yeah after the first couple levels when you're upgraded it's piss easy.

The thing I worry about is performance. I have Raptor from something (GOG?) and it doesn't run well. I think it's a newer version, though, which added the not working.

Apogee's own Stargunner (which is actually free and has been for a long time) runs great (and I really liked this one back in the day). So I am interested...

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Have you guy played Raptor: Call of the Shadows? That might be my favorite, old Apogee game. It seems to try to ape Raiden's style, but it throws in an upgrade shop with some really fum options. You're basically an unstoppable tank at the end, though.
    It's one of the better Raiden knock offs! Sort of a Raiden x UN Squadron. I liked how the default machine gun looked.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 24 Oct 2014 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Is that the one with the autoturrets that can play the game for you?

Now someone put up Tyrian so I can experience more parts of my childhood that likely shouldn't be revisited.

8. I wasn't actually planning on spending money on it, so I guess free covers that pretty well.