Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

1. You're bonkers if you don't think they're going to do that. Phil Spencer accidentaly retweeted something he shouldn't have and then deleted it a while back when asked about it.

2. Gah, another huge title. I already ain't got time for bird sex.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

3. I want to fly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    You're bonkers if you don't think they're going to do that. Phil Spencer accidentaly retweeted something he shouldn't have and then deleted it a while back when asked about it.
    Oh I know, but it'll be late 2015 at the earliest and I can't wait that long.

5. H2A has some basic scripting in its version of Forge, apparently, so expect even more goober game modes/maps than normal.

6. I don't remember if it was 2 or 3 but rocket racing on the mongoose was some of the most stupid fun I've had playing Halo.

7. I'm not the biggest Halo fan in the world but this is shaping up to be one of the best deals in gaming history, no hyperbole

8. The Halo 2 documentary is up for free on Xbox Video. And if you're a Halo fan that doesn't have a One or a 360 (do those people exist?) they'll be showing the documentary a few times on Twitch this weekend.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I don't remember if it was 2 or 3 but rocket racing on the mongoose was some of the most stupid fun I've had playing Halo.
    Definitely 3 and I agree

10. Rocket Race was some of the most fun I've ever had with videogames.