Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What video game character most you most like inviting to your birthday and why ?

1. What video game character most you most like inviting to your birthday and why ?

If you had to and it was possible to, what greatly admired videogame character would you most
    like inviting to your birthday party (the next time yours is coming up) and please say why - in
    terms any humorously and/or creatively witty things you'd most like getting up to with them,
    or in terms of them and yourself doing anything.
    Last edited by KL70; 31 Oct 2014 at 11:45 AM.

2. Mario, he has such a great personality that we can have a great conversation over my birthday pizza

Then we would go bowling

3. your mother

4. What the fuck is this shit?

Bayonetta can pop out if my birthday cake and give me a lapdance.

Sonic because he's cool and if he was at my party maybe the other kids would think I was cool too
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Mzo's trying to enlist Sonic to help him commit statutory rape. If there's no grass on the field, can they still be furries?

How many times do we have to tell you, a grown man inviting nothing but 4 year olds to his party is not cool.

9. Quote Originally Posted by KL70 View Post
    If you had to and it was possible to, what greatly admired videogame character would you most
    like inviting to your birthday party (the next time yours is coming up) and please say why - in
    terms any humorously and/or creatively witty things you'd most like getting up to with them,
    or in terms of them and yourself doing anything.
    I can't tell if you're a bot or a real person...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I can't tell if you're a bot or a real person...
    That's the thing. Reminds me of another one of our star posters.