Thread: X1 - Assassin's Creed Unity & AC IV Black Flag Digital Bundle code

1. X1 - Assassin's Creed Unity & AC IV Black Flag Digital Bundle code

[edit]SOLD!

Hey guys, Truck bought the Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity bundle for his GF and they have no interest in the games so he asked me to see if I can sell the code for them.

Code is for Assassin's Creed Unity & Black Flag. He's asking $50 but will listen to offers. Just thought I'd give you guys first dibs before I list it on eBay.

I guess the Unity code is for a pre-order, the game will unlock on the 11th.
    Last edited by Timber; 05 Nov 2014 at 04:31 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. $50 for both? Will he separate Unity out?

3. Not sure if it's one code or two. I can ask but I think he wants it all gone together.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. Word. Well let me know, already have IV.

5. Would he be willing to do $40? I can pay ASAP.

6. I texted him, but he works 12 hour shifts on Mondays so I'm not sure when he'll get back to me.

7. Right on. Let me know and I'll get it right to him/you/whoever.

8. Any updates?

9. He said he's cool with $40. I'm waiting on him to send me the codes, when he does I'll PM you my paypal address.

10. Nice. Thanks, Timber(and Truck if you're lurking).