Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Not super well!
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Are any of you guys still playing this?

I pretty much main Reinhart now. I don't think many people realise what a beast he can be. I got a 14 player kill streak with him recently from the other team basically feeding me while I controlled the point. The only people who give me any kind of trouble 1 on 1 are Zarya and Winston, and most people don't know how to use them effectively.
    Last edited by arjue; 21 Jun 2016 at 11:37 PM.

3. I'm playing a ton, but I'm on PS4.

Mostly playing Tracer, and have gotten pretty damn good with her. Alts are Junkrat, Lucio, Reinhardt, and Pharah recently.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I refuse to play Lucio out of spite of his terrible character design. He looks like a cool breakfast cereal mascot or something.

5. He definitely looks like the mascot for the Olympics or something, but he's the best support character right now.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. His metal frog suit looks way better.. just unlock that.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. That's the one I use.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. My friend looks exactly like him, plays EDM and roller blades.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    I refuse to play Lucio out of spite of his terrible character design. He looks like a cool breakfast cereal mascot or something.
    Lol, I was in the same boat. Just couldn't handle the fucking rollerblades. But I gave him a shot, and now he's one of my favorites, very fun to play. I stick mostly to Lucio and Pharah, and occasionally Torbjorn.