Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fe 26; 12 Jul 2016 at 03:31 PM.

2. Thank god its another support. This has potential, the shoot-to-heal mechanic is great fun in Killing Floor. The cooldown on her stun better be massive though.

3. I'm really, really excited for the buffs to D.va. Defense Matrix now based on a meter (with a cooldown at 1 second), can't die to her own bunny bomb.

All the changes sound good.

4. Dirty Bomb had a ranged healer. It was a really strong class in the right hands.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Playing tonight I ran into a team using 3 Rheinharts at the same time. No idea how to kill them all, I'd get one down and the other two would just ram me into a wall and then continue killing everything else until their third got back.

6. Play as Lucio and make them enjoy map boundaries.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SecondaryI...orm-mobile.mp4

That said, there's a number of same character comps that are horrible bullshit to try and fight unless you've got a communicating team. You were likely fucked no matter what.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Playing tonight I ran into a team using 3 Rheinharts at the same time. No idea how to kill them all, I'd get one down and the other two would just ram me into a wall and then continue killing everything else until their third got back.
    Sounds like it's time to call in Pharah
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Mech: Nice play. But these guys weren't standing still. Good idea though, I might be able to make use of that.

edit: Pharrah might have worked, but there weren't many places to jump out of the way, too many ceilings.

9. The answer to tanks is reaper.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. Found this video over at Penny Arcade.