Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. So it doesn't touch your Battle.net account until it does.

Man I love roadhog. And mercy is so well designed. Honestly the only hero I don't think is great is Ana.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    So it doesn't touch your Battle.net account until it does.
    It does a check, and that's it. It doesn't have any interaction with the Battle.net account after that. You're not actually using it in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Man I love roadhog. And mercy is so well designed. Honestly the only hero I don't think is great is Ana.
    Aww. Ana is awesome. The bottom of the "boring" ladder for me would be like Lucio or Reaper.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Lucio and reaper are ez mode
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Ana is great, she just takes a lot of precision. She has healing and damage bundled in one grenade, a sleep that can instantly shut down most ults (and Meis that like to run up in people's faces), and a DOT gun that can finish people off even if they run away. Her mobility is severely lacking, especially compared to other snipers, but I think she's balanced really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    It does a check, and that's it. It doesn't have any interaction with the Battle.net account after that. You're not actually using it in any way.
    It's using my account to check for unlocks but isn't using my account. Got it.

I get that you mean that my specific in game stats are saved elsewhere, but I said unlocks. You're really trying to push a random detail that I wasn't discussing. Stats should be separate anyway due to the control difference and I would understand having to redo skill challenge sprays and such for the same reason, but seasonal microtransactions and/or grinding is a shitty thing to keep separate when all versions of the game can share an account that saves unlocks.

6. I imagine the majority of PC and console owners aren't looking to do both, and it costs money to implement. That money just went to something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Lucio and reaper are ez mode
    Pssh, Lucio is anything but easy mode. I mean, he's easy to learn, but a lot of players don't play him well. They keep it on healing all the time, rarely use the speed boost, can't fucking wall ride, and drop their sound barrier the second it's charged. If you get a REALLY GOOD Lucio on your team, it's obvious.

Also, it feels like his soundwave might have gotten nerfed. I use to get quite a few environmental kills on Illios, but now I have to basically be right near the edge to blast someone over the side.
    Last edited by Jed; 17 Nov 2016 at 11:25 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Bastion and Junkrat are ez mode
    Fixed.

9. Bastion tends to fall apart against competent groups, I don't see him dominate much like he did back when the game released unless he's got at least a Reinhart and/or Mercy backing him up. Junkrat is definitely easy mode, he's always my fallback when I'm playing like shit because it takes so little effort with him. I just wish I liked his visual design more (I honestly kind of hate the look of him and Roadhog).

Also you guys should get on in a couple hours. I'll be playing this off and on throughout the night.

10. Playing a lot of Bastion starting out, Gengi's deflect attack tears him up 100% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!