Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Zarya is tough to use at first, but if you can get her mechanics down she can be amazing. I've fought against and alongside people using her who seem to be practically clairvoyant about when someone is going to fully unload on them, and they always pop her shield at just the right time to power up (meanwhile, when I pop the shield everyone just holds their fire and I get nothing). Add a Mercy tagging along who adds in the damage boost and it gets crazy.

I like the 3v3 a lot.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Sometimes you get lucky and can wipe out the entire team in one go; sometimes you get killed first and wait forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I think I love widowmaker these days!
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. The grapnel hook is really cool!

I like the characters with handy vertical mobility boosts. Nobody seems to look up very often, it's really satisfying to drop in on the unsuspecting.

6. That's why I like Reaper. At first glance he's the stupid edgelord shotgunner. But the only way he actually gets anything done is by flanking the other team with his teleport and swooping in to blow them up close range before they know what's happening.

7. Played an All Roadhog / Lucio playlist match at Llios in Arcade Mode, it quickly devolved into a total shitshow. The constant passive healing meant everyone was pretty much impervious to damage. The only reliable way to kill anyone was to hook them from across the well and drop them in.

Good times!

Weird. Sounds awesome.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Been playing a ton of Zenyatta on PS4 and Ana on PC, which is my current groove. My only real hatred are when enemy teams load up on Tracer + Sombra + Soldier/Pharah/Reaper. I just can't deal with that combo and I don't know how to counter it as support (maybe it's time to really learn Lucio?), but I'll get tickled by so many little hits at once that I get destroyed before I can even really react.

10. Arcade Mode 1v1 and 3v3 are really great for trying out a few different characters at a time in a focused kind of way, you'll start to see folks kill you in new and imaginative ways that you can use yourself!

6v6 is too hectic to really learn anything right off the bat, I think.

I didn't know Mei could Tetris-flip her ice wall until seeing someone on my team do it in a 3v3 match (I was death spectating at the time). Now I use that all the time, great way to get up to high places.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 03 Dec 2016 at 03:16 AM.