Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    OK! Cracked level 105, I feel like I've just about 'beat the game' as much as one can. I'm going to go for the cute/pixel spray achievements for everybody, then pop back in for any srs bsns updates.

Fun game!
    Nice! I'm just about to level 150, and still no slowing down. Since giving up on Winston, I've devoted most of my time to Zenyatta. He used to really frustrate me because I'd try to play him as a straight healer, but I realized, that really isn't his strong suit, and he's better off dealing damage. Playing him in conjunction with another healer on your team, almost feels like cheating, it's brutal.

2. You really can just blind fire his +/- orbs into a crowd. His charge shot is awesome for picking people off when they walk around a corner!

I like throwing the minus orb at players who are hard to follow, evens that out a lot when there's a marker above their head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Do his harmony orbs go directly to the team mate with the least health? Sometimes, if a player is too far gone for me to heal effectively, I'll make a judgement call and heal the tank or whoever up fronts needs it next. But it seems like it goes to the lowest health player in my line of sight?

4. As long as you have line of sight your orb will stay on them and heal the same, but yeah, aiming into a crowd can be tricky if you want someone in particular. Not sure if it has any auto-targeting based on health missing, I never paid that close attention to when the "wrong" person got my orb.

I need to finish up FFXV so I can get back to this, it's been too long. I'm going to play like such shit.

5. I'm usually not fussing with who it goes to unless I'm in close quarters, I just want it on *someone*.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    OK! Cracked level 105, I feel like I've just about 'beat the game' as much as one can. I'm going to go for the cute/pixel spray achievements for everybody, then pop back in for any srs bsns updates.

Fun game!
    This is where I got to - maybe 120ish. Haven't picked it back up since Sombra. It doesn't help that between season 1 and 2 the ps4 community turned into sewage.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. So far I'm mostly just playing with randos with no real strategy on either side, I'm kinda burnt out on that.

I expect the direction to go in next would be to start playing with real people with voice chat. "Gimme an ice wall to get on that ledge" etc etc

8. Sounds like you want season mode, although that has its own breed of way-too-serious toxic assholes. I'd join but I'm nowhere near your rank and I think we have to be somewhat close to queue up together for seasons.

9. Only similar ranked in competitive, "level" doesn't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. Play of the Game is beyond busted and pissing me the fuck off. Twice last night, playing as Zenyatta, I used my ultimate at the last second to save my team and finish pushing the payload, and POTG went to a DVA that used her ultimate and got a triple kill. The second match, I even managed 60% kill participation, and DVA still got POTG.