Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 485

Thread: Overwatch

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    I don't disagree this game looks really fun, but I'm a little less confident anything they get their hands on will be gold. Is that Heroes of the Storm fun yet? -last time I checked it was a tepid, voice-less, and somewhat self-disparaging LoL clone. (no really, have they made significant improvements? I want to like it)
    I think it's fun but unbalanced. Unless you have specific counters, Nova is going to wreck everyone. Tassadar is also really powerful, while there are heroes that basically can't do shit. The money they're asking for heroes though is insane. $10 for one character, and you still need to pay for extra costumes.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    The money they're asking for heroes though is insane. $10 for one character, and you still need to pay for extra costumes.
    Eh, it's the same pricing scheme as LoL.

  3. Also: I really like the art style of this game and the look of the movement and abilities. I'm more excited than I think I should be for it.

  4. Beta starts on Oct 27th.

    http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/

    Click on the Beta button in the top right, sign into your Battle.net account and wait it out.

  5. Beta has started and I didn't get in.

  6. Overwatch launches with 21 characters in Spring 2016 on PC, Xbox One and PS4!

    The new trailer should pop up soon, the 3 new characters look fantastic. Anyone get into the beta?

  7. No I REALLY want to try it though. Any impressions will be appreciated if anyone got in !

    I heard that you have to buy characters in this game and only so many rotate for "free" ala mobas. Can anyone confirm the payment options in this game?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    No I REALLY want to try it though. Any impressions will be appreciated if anyone got in !

    I heard that you have to buy characters in this game and only so many rotate for "free" ala mobas. Can anyone confirm the payment options in this game?
    It's $40, or $60 for some kind of "Origins Edition":

    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/overwatch

    I have no clue if they'll nickel and dime you after that, but my guess is yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

  9. There will always be purchasable costumes, if nothing else.

    I wish I had gotten into this, but oh well.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    It's $40, or $60 for some kind of "Origins Edition":

    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/overwatch

    I have no clue if they'll nickel and dime you after that, but my guess is yes.
    Origins Edition doesn't look like it provides extra game content for Overwatch beyond five skins. It has special Overwatch content for other Blizzard games.

    This will probably be a lot like Dirty Bomb... rotation of a few temporarily free characters, with one or two basic characters permanently unlocked at the start. You can grind for in game currency or dump real money in to unlock the other characters. Hopefully they don't do the random (character, power level, and build) skill cards for characters... but they probably will do something like that.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo