Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Sometimes a coat is just a coat lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Do they get this mad when a shoe style changes and a characters high heels make their calves shorter?

3. Blizzard says it was a bug. It looks a bit distorted.

The new CTF mode kinda sucks a lot right now

4. Judging from the picture I saw, it has to be a bug. Unless her ass flies out below her back at a ninety degree angle before starting to curve downward even while she's standing up straight. It's like someone started to model a centaur before realizing she's only got two legs.

5. Maybe she's part Hottentot.

6. A bunch of new shit dropping this week, permanent CTF on different maps, Bastion buffs, and possibly Doomfist release: https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...57371106156544

And I finally got a non-shitty POTG with Reinhardt, kind of proud of this one:

7. Nice work! Great news about CTF too.

8. So, the new 6v6 capture the flag is amazing. Especially on Oasis, which is normally just a meat grinder of a level. With CTF, it just takes on a different focus and approach and makes the rest of the map actually playable.

I've encountered way more Bastions since his buff, and it's definitely fucked up the meta. The kids are pretty salty about it.

9. I think the Bastion rework is supposed to break the triple tank meta.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Oh it does, but it breaks everything else too. I hit one with a Pharah ult last night, and he ate it like nothing. And if there's a Mercy and Reinhardt guarding him, you can't get past.