Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2939414243444547 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    They're at odds with playing a bunch of stone cold teabagging murderers
    And Mei is the most evil of them all, according to popular internet lore.

(At least until this movie was released.)
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I wonder if they're prepping Dva for a different role. Her tanking is kind of pointless, and all of her defenses are self serving. It makes sense to point her in a more aggressive direction, than just being the bully that she currently is. And those Mercy changes sound absolutely perfect. That's my biggest gripe with current Mercy, being forced to hide the majority of the game, just so you can get that rez off at the right time. Battle Mercy will be a lot more fun to play.

When the hell do I get my Orisa buffs???

3. I just want Winston to get something with some knock back, like a shield pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Overwatch

I main Mercy, and I don't hide the majority of matches. It was easy to not play that way unless you suck.

I'm excited to try new Mercy, but one of the main reasons for her change was BS. (Oh no, her ult can be "disheartening" for the other team!)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. I mean, fucking good, I want my Ult to be disheartening to the other team. The ones that aren't are useless.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    I main Mercy, and I don't hide the majority of matches. It was easy to not play that way unless you suck.

I'm excited to try new Mercy, but one of the main reasons for her change was BS. (Oh no, her ult can be "disheartening" for the other team!)
    Yeah, when Jeff said that I laughed.

They seem to be more concerned with the playstyle it encouraged among Mercy players. You're not necessarily hiding but you're staying in the pocket, not making efficient use of all your abilities. If you have an ult, you should want to use it, not wait forever until the perfect time to use it. I think that design decision makes sense. Almost every other ult seems to be designed around that philosophy (except Nanoboost). Valkyrie is the type of ult that will benefit from more frequent use.

As a side benefit, Pharmercy is gonna get even better.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    I definitely suck with Mercy, which is why I'm stoked about the easier learning curve. The only healer I play well is Zenyatta, maybe because he's a little more offensive, so I think new Mercy might be easier for me.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I mean, fucking good, I want my Ult to be disheartening to the other team. The ones that aren't are useless.
    Ya, isn't that the whole fucking point of an ultimate? The most disheartening is Reaper's goth bullshit, that one pisses me off so bad. Every single time.

8. Nice.

I've had a really good streak of Doomfist POTGs lately, I think I've got him figured out. If he didn't run out of ammo so quickly he would be completely unstoppable.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Nice.

I've had a really good streak of Doomfist POTGs lately, I think I've got him figured out. If he didn't run out of ammo so quickly he would be completely unstoppable.
    I wanna see, upload those badboys.