Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3040424344454648 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. I'll try to get something going as soon as the update finishes. That Meteor Strike is pretty rad! He's very combo-oriented, you can pretty much just shoot>shoot>uppercut>groundpound>charge all day and have a couple bullets left in the tank while everything recharges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'll try to get something going as soon as the update finishes. That Meteor Strike is pretty rad! He's very combo-oriented, you can pretty much just shoot>shoot>uppercut>groundpound>charge all day and have a couple bullets left in the tank while everything recharges.
    Yeah, and you can use his abilities together to minimize your down time. I'm still bad with him but I play him in Mystery Heroes and I'm starting to learn.

I played some deathmatch tonight. Mei is huge! She straight up murders people in FFA.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I haven't gotten a rhythm down im Deathmatch yet, learning the stage will help a lot probably. I got fourth by camping out by one of the green jump pads.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I haven't gotten a rhythm down im Deathmatch yet, learning the stage will help a lot probably. I got fourth by camping out by one of the green jump pads.
    Same here, I camped out near the jump pad as Pharah and got enough environmental kills to place 3rd (even though I felt kinda dirty doing it). This mode/map is going to take me a while to learn. I had a LOT of fun with team death match though. It's totally disorienting spawning in weird spots on the old maps.

5. Tracer, Pharah, and Junkrat seem to have natural advantage so far, I might play them for a bit to see what the thinking is like.

6. Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Tracer, Pharah, and Junkrat seem to have natural advantage so far, I might play them for a bit to see what the thinking is like.
    I tried Pharah once but everyone kept stealing my kills.

My first DM experiences were pretty weird. Half the room were playing Doomfist, the other half Mei.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

7. Genji is getting really good on DM, the top few spots in the last few games I played were ninja dashing back on to the ledge all over the place. Everybody shooting at everyone is just a shitshow of reflect attacks.

8. Ok! Winning some Deathmatch now. Ran into a pair of Symmetras who were apparently working together, they had one of the catacomb hallways jacked up with turrets and shield generators, I left all that alone and started taking potshots at people who were getting caught up in the beams, used an ultimate on the turrets and killed the Symmetras. Feels good!

9. I can't handle solo deathmatch, it's too stressful for my old ass. Team deathmatch is great, but that solo shit is not for me.

I've noticed something weird about Orisa since the latest update. If I see myself in someone's kill cam, Orisa is constantly pointing straight at the ground when shooting. Ever single time. What is that all about? I know I'm aiming for headshots, but the replays always show me shooting the ground.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I can't handle solo deathmatch, it's too stressful for my old ass. Team deathmatch is great, but that solo shit is not for me.
    I hear ya! Just remember: you only need to place in the top four to get those rewards. Makes things a little less stressful.

I had some success playing as Reinhardt in DM last night. He crushes McCree, Soldier, Tracer, and a lot of the squishier picks.

I've noticed something weird about Orisa since the latest update. If I see myself in someone's kill cam, Orisa is constantly pointing straight at the ground when shooting. Ever single time. What is that all about? I know I'm aiming for headshots, but the replays always show me shooting the ground.
    Hadn't noticed that! Might have something to do with her character model. She's getting picked constantly now.