Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3646484950515254 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Sounds like it's time to take Overwatch out of the box again!

I wish there was more to hold interest between updates, it's an easy game to forget for weeks at a time when you don't care about E Sports at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Holy cow! I haven't been keeping up with this at all, that is a TON of new content. Bungie could take some serious pointers from Blizzard.

3. I've been playing the shit out of this recently. I've picked up Roadhog as a means of playing in no tank / no healer situations, and he is so satisfying to play as when you're on a tear.

The new map is pretty cool if you ever played their other games. There is so much fan service in there.

4. Picked up a first place with Moira in Deathmatch today, with a broken arm. Ha!

5. Blizzard world is really cool, but confusing as hell. Even after 9 or 10 matches last night, I still couldn't figure out the layout.

6. If you go into custom matches, there are pacifist servers dedicated to just digging around on maps.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Blizzard world is really cool, but confusing as hell. Even after 9 or 10 matches last night, I still couldn't figure out the layout.
    There seems to be large, dead end rooms all over the place. It's easy to wander around aimlessly. I guess a lot of that comes from "what's in here?" mentality and looking at all the fan service. I've only played the map twice though.

8. Got too good with Deathmatch, now playing the regular multiplayer game modes is infuriating. Fifty two kills, five gold medals, team still loses, gg team.

Shout out to the rando just chilling in the lobby changing characters.

9. Who do you use?

And yeah, a team needs to work the goal together to win. A big problem is when people push a point alone because on the run back to that spot, their teammates get killed. I think the basic instinct is to just rush in gun blazing but when you do that you are alone in a meat grinder. If they wait a bit for others to go in together it makes a big difference. It's easy to get separated from your team for a long time as you die, respawn, and run back on your own on repeat.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 30 Jan 2018 at 10:02 PM.

10. Moira! I like her, the ricochet mechanic is really cool.

People need to stay on the motherfucking point. Everybody decides it's "search and destroy" hero-time whenever they have control and it makes winning slower and/or impossible.