Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39495152535455 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Hitting someone with the long shot is really satisfying as it gives a good knock back (watch out for those cliffs) and killing someone with the flail is fun too as they snap and topple over.

2. The event started today! Goes through the 30th.

3. The 2nd Anniversary Event has started. I think a new deathmatch map is in there along with a ton of cosmetics and I think all previous events are available too. Ends on June 11th.

4. Hell yeah! Sombra is getting a major rework too, Synestra was just overhauled and the Lunar map got reworked.

5. Last night was the first time I played in months. I gave Brigitte a try when she came out, and haven't been on since. I gave the new Symmetra a try, HUGE improvement. My Symmetra is pretty decent, but I've always felt kinda cheesey getting kills with that insta-lock beam of hers. Now it just shoots straight out, so you have to actually aim. Even though I hadn't played in forever, I still had a blast. This is hands down game of this generation for me.

6. I play it in bursts too. Get bored of it, Blizzard updates/does an event and I come back for awhile and have a blast. Repeat. Also, Doomfist got some buffs and Orisa's Ult now charges faster.

7. I really wish more of my friends played this. It would give me more of an incentive to play it. It's a blast to play. Keeping up with the whole "seasons" thing just doesn't have the same appeal for me, old man that I am.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. I only play Deathmatch, but I like it. Picked it up after several months, got 1st on my third game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    gotta make that furry money