Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2018 Edition.~

1. Treasure This Month's Haul: September 2018 Edition.~

Other then turning 47 today, Dragon Quest XI I have coming in to me tomorrow. It's a damn good time to be alive!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. HB BK!

3. Thanks broski. Looking forward to some good gaming this month!

4. Hope you can still hold onto a controller at your age.

Happy Birthday!

5. Picked up Catmaze on Steam. Never heard of this game before, and decided to take a chance on it. If you don't mind some performance issues and NES-style controls, it's a really charming Metroidvania. It seems to be a one-person team, and I love the graphics and concepts. It's got some performance issues and is a little rough around the edges, but it's got a lot of imagination and heart.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/620220/Catmaze/

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate last week and DQXI this week.

My life is over.

7. I’m holding off on 11 until the switch version. Spider-man is this week though
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I’m holding off on 11 until the switch version. Spider-man is this week though
    I was going to do the Switch version but there is a few sacrifices they made on that version graphically so I said fuck it. Besides I didn't feel like waiting that much longer for it.

9. HB BonusKun!

Also, I think I'm gonna bite on DQ11 but not sure which version. PC or Switch, I think.

10. I already chomped down for the PS4 Version. Just like Mzo said, My life is over.