Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 405052535455 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Wreckingball looks crazy, can't wait to see what high level play with him is like.

I've been playing a lot of Torb in deathmatch, which is a lot of fun. I just plonk the turret down and abandon it, and basically play like Reaper. Everyone underestimates how good he his 1v1, you essentially get 4 heals at max scrap and your gun does massive damage when you use it right.

2. Do all melee attacks do standard damage? It seems like his hammer should do more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. How exactly does the new reputation system work? Sometimes it lets me rep players and other times not. I also assume the new little icon in the hero select screen is related to reputation? I like the idea, its pretty slick forcing people to be fake nice.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Do all melee attacks do standard damage? It seems like his hammer should do more.
    I believe the hammer does 75, everything else is standard.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Wrecking ball dropped yesterday, I'll be glad when the newness wears off so I can actually play him in quickplay. The new Sombra buff is freaking ridiculous. She gave my Orisa absolute hell all night last night. I might have to switch back to Reinhardt just to deal with her.

6. I played this game for the first time yesterday. Pretty fun.

7. Wrecking Ball feels like an Orisa/D'va combo, I'm not that in to playing him but he's fun to fight against. People are already using the tether in interesting ways to get around maps quickly, you can really just jump off the edge and swing back around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Ya, I tried him out for a few hours last night and wasn't really into it. I do take great joy in hearing his little squeaks when I kill him though. And the tether is already annoying as hell, especially on Oasis and LiJiang Tower. I had one match on Tower last night where the enemy Wrecking Ball and our WB just chased each other around and around that central pillar for the entire match. Fun.

9. New control point map Busan came out this week. I haven't seen the third area yet because every match has ended by the second round, but it sure is pretty and a lot of fun. It has quite a few asymmetrical elements. And Reinhardt FINALLY got patched, his ult. actually works now. Thats a huge help, but his dash still seems wonky. It rarely pins anybody and just knocks them 20 ft into the air.

10. Thanks for the heads up Jed! Gonna give it a revisit!