Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Its a shootmans version of darkstalkers. Lots of good original characters with interesting designs. And the game is fun for both casuals and srsbsns folks.

2. Have you played it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. He's right, even if painting in such broad strokes makes the comparison part meaningless. It follows the Destiny design of ultimates allowing a player of almost any skill level to feel crazy powerful for a few moments.

Although if all Cheebs sees is Competent Shooter Game Number 8476 than I don't know why he's asking about why any game ever is popular.

4. Now I really don't get it if it's popular because of the story and characters. It's a FPS.

5. Play it, don't play it, or say whatever it is you're getting at.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I guess what I'm getting at is I just saw this amazing new Sonic game on YouTube. It's like the Saturn game we never got. It melted my eyes. I could hear E. Storm's fanboy gushings from a 1997 review that we never got as I watched it. So I came here to talk about it.

But there's no thread. And that confused me.

Then I saw the Overwatch thread. Since I was already confused, and since Overwatch confuses me further, I thought I should come in here.

7. Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

So make the thread?

9. I LOATHE online shooters, and the last one I played with any regularity was Halo 2. Overwatch is a completely different beast and absolutely worth your time. But be warned, those loot boxes are straight up gambling and will turn you into a fucking crackhead. Serious.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    I guess what I'm getting at is I just saw this amazing new Sonic game on YouTube. It's like the Saturn game we never got. It melted my eyes. I could hear E. Storm's fanboy gushings from a 1997 review that we never got as I watched it. So I came here to talk about it.

But there's no thread. And that confused me.

Then I saw the Overwatch thread. Since I was already confused, and since Overwatch confuses me further, I thought I should come in here.
    Anything beyond gouraud shading confuses you though.