Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 223234353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. I still play a couple hours every night (Jeddy3000). I've really been focusing on Symmetra that last month or so. I must being doing alright, because I get way more angry PM's when I play as her, than I do any other character.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I hop in, kick ass with Pharah and then get bored and remember that Valve did this game 10 years ago with characters with more personality.
    Hot take: I didn't find Team Fortress 2 fun or compelling in any way. Overwatch does what it was trying to do correctly.

Not the biggest Valve fan!
    Last edited by YellerDog; 17 Apr 2017 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Yes, Blizz copied Valve with some waifu garbage art and made it control beautifully but Valve was on top of this mountain 10 years ago with better art(subjective) and a more focused and balanced game (fact). After it went free to play, all bets were off. It became Valve's Frankenstein monster with horrible weapon balance and hats, etc. The original game, however, was ahead of its time. If TF2 was a current game, it would be a streaming, esports darling, but Valve Frankensteined and sacrificed it unfortunately.

I've went back to arena shooters myself. New and old UT, Quake live and Titanfall2. I'm getting ready for the next wave. Quake Champions, Lawbreakers, UT to finally leave alpha, etc.

4. Quake 3 is still my all time favorite, easily.

I played TF2 when it was new and was not enthralled, that's cool if you were though! I didn't care for Half Life 2 until the episodes.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 17 Apr 2017 at 01:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Understandable. It took a while for me to take a shine to it. I didn't like it that much at launch either. I had clan backup so that always makes thing more fun

6. Changeling, I rememered you were a fellow UTer when you said you played Pharah. It was the only character that clicked for me in Overwatch. She felt a lot like playing UT:RA.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

I don't want to sling the rod to anyone in team fortress 2 and that is an important metric. It has never let me down, really.

Darkstalkers, zoe2, street fighter, mario brothers, all quality ports in the digital storm.

8. So who is the target for your rod-sling in SMB, Mario or Luigi?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Probably hate fuck the hammer brothers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Changeling, I rememered you were a fellow UTer when you said you played Pharah. It was the only character that clicked for me in Overwatch. She felt a lot like playing UT:RA.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Yes. I can play other characters in the game but Pharah feels like 1999. I don't care what lame "meta" is going on in the game, she is my go to character.

You playing the new UT yet and if so, how do you like the way the guns handle? I know its early but they're rubbing me the wrong way...