Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. I've got crews on all 3 and played the beta on all 3. I need to figure out where I'm playing. Leaning towards PS4

2. Welp, Korly sold a chewbacca mask like that lady on the Facebook video for $60 so we're glib on X1. I'll probably double dip.

When a relatively small indie can get cross-platform play right with Rocket League, it really makes these others look dull.

4. They actually got PS4/XBO cross-play approved? Last I heard Sony was still blocking approval.

Good point, but they have PC/PS4 and PC/Xbox. I should have said "almost right." It looks right when you're on PC.

6. PC/console cross-play is great but this is not one of the games that would benefit. It's fast paced with precision aiming on a lot of characters that controller players would be at a large disadvantage vs. a mouse. Auto-aim would've helped that somewhat but you can thank the PC community for being pieces of shit that made Blizzard remove it.

If we had PS4/XBO cross-play, then fuck yeah.

7. Servers shit the bed on X1, which is surprising because there are only like 50 players.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Servers shit the bed on X1, which is surprising because there are only like 50 players.
    Thanks Obama

9. Servers were up like 5 minutes after I posted that.

10. I put my TF2 engineer skills to use and got 26 kills to 0 deaths in a match. It will never happen again because everyone is going to know the map by tomorrow.