Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4151535455

Thread: Overwatch

1. New Torb rework is out, and while he is definitely stronger (possibly too strong), I prefer how the old one plays . New molten core is fucking insane though.

2. Miiiight be done with OW. It was a good run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    New Torb rework is out, and while he is definitely stronger (possibly too strong), I prefer how the old one plays . New molten core is fucking insane though.
    That's exactly how I felt about that Symmetra rework. I think she definitely needed to be fixed, but she just feels like a completely different character now. I preferred the old role that she held. Hopefully the Torb rework isn't so drastic. I do like his new ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Miiiight be done with OW. It was a good run.
    I think I might be there as well. I played maybe an hour last night, when usually during event time I'd have to force myself to turn it off.

4. I can consistently get top 3 in Deathmatch just about every single time with no surprises, unless some super cool new character pops up I'm out. 'See you at Overwatch II'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I just play it in spurts with a few months of downtime in between. It's an easy game to get burnt out on.