Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    My friend looks exactly like him, plays EDM and roller blades.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Time to get new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Lol, I was in the same boat. Just couldn't handle the fucking rollerblades. But I gave him a shot, and now he's one of my favorites, very fun to play. I stick mostly to Lucio and Pharah, and occasionally Torbjorn.
    I think i have 12 hours playing Pharah... second character on the most played list is Mercy with 45 minutes.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. JM and myself are playing on PS4 pretty much every night. Hit me up: Jeddy3000

3. I enjoy the hook guy, Mei, Junkrat, the orb Dhalsim motherfucker, and of course the engineer.

I like a lot in this game.

4. I like Mei is everyone's worst enemy on both teams.

5. Overwatch

Oh she's great for trolling.

Blizzard ripped off the hook guys weapon from Unreal Tournament. Am I the only one who noticed that?

6. I've got about 40 hours w Tracer and 12 w Junkrat. The rest is scattered.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I think I am destin#1911 if that's how you add, I'll double check when I get home

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. So, competitive is pretty broken. I lose a match, and just free fall in points. I win a match, and go up a quarter of level. People quitting out penalizes everyone playing. No option to prefer mic players. The coin toss for ties is terribly unfair. It's really a mess.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I played some last night. I was having a couple drinks and in between rounds, go piss. Took 30 seconds. Disconnected. Happened twice and I said fuck this game.

10. New character Ana revealed. Zenyatta buffs.
    Boo, Hiss.