Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

1. I'm desperately trying to make the climb to 2500 before S2 ends. I keep getting a win or two away, and then tumbling back down. It's so agonizing.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. What a cool game! I'm not completely sure what I'm doing yet, but I like it. Enjoying the million little character details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I just installed and updated this last night so maybe I'll be on tonight.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Boy they must have matched me with total nubs in my first round, I destroyed with reaper. Felt real good. Yeah, this game is good. Need to play as a team though. More so than anything else I'm playing.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

A 10 gb update huh? I have auto update on. I don't want to have to sit through this crap.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

6. It's one of the biggest updates to the game since it was released: Arcade mode + Sombra + some character changes.

7. Just in time, nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I went ahead and picked this up for PS4 as well. Still irritated my unlocks don't carry over since they use the literal same account, but whatever.

I do a lot better with Ana on PS4 than I do on PC, and I feel like she's more rewarding to do well with compared to a lot of the characters. Shame the community seems to be incredibly tiny in comparison.

9. There is also a new level, Ecopoint Antarctica. And one of the arcade modes, 1vs1 I think, you can earn extra loot boxes. The biggest thing for me is the buff to Pharrah's jump jets, such a huge improvement.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I went ahead and picked this up for PS4 as well. Still irritated my unlocks don't carry over since they use the literal same account, but whatever.
    The console versions don't require or even touch Battle.net accounts—they work through your PSN or Xbox Live account. From my understanding, "Linking" to your Battle.net account only does a quick cross-check to see if you have any special bonuses (Origins Edition stuff, the new HotS Genji skin) that should be made available through another platform.