Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Cause 3 (PC, PS4, One)

Last edited by Yoshi; 13 Feb 2015 at 10:09 AM.

2. I think I prefer that version over the original.
    In fact, I know I do.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I think I prefer that version over the original.
    In fact, I know I do.
    Same here.

As for the trailer, while I would have preferred to gameplay footage that was really well made.

5. Yes please.

6. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Yes please.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Mmmm hmmmm.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

8. I haven't read anything about this yet and I'm sure it's probably wishful thinking but, I would really love online co-op through the story mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    It's easy to be bowled over by Just Cause 3 at first. It's big and brash and gives really great explosion. There's just not much more to it, and over 30 hours, what was once exhilarating becomes rather wearying. Add in some technical issues that are especially damaging to a game as action-driven as this, and you've got a sugar rush of a game whose appeal wears off long before the end credits roll.
    Link

edit: PCGamer wasn't any more enamored, giving it a 67:

Quote Originally Posted by PCGamer
    It’s not a bad game: just an underwhelming one. There are moments of wonderful, anarchic chaos that make you feel like the world’s coolest action hero. And it’s an amusing physics playground, letting you tether objects with your grappling hook cable and tighten it to violently smash them together. But these things, as fun as they are, can only hold your attention for so long, and boredom soon sets in. All the massive explosions in the world can’t hide the fact that Just Cause 3 is marred by busywork and simplistic design.
    It sounds like they've turned Just Cause into Crackdown.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 01 Dec 2015 at 09:46 AM.

10. Also, not that it should be a surprise to anybody but both console versions seem like shit(bone more so) when compared to the PC version, which from everything I've heard is also poorly optimized.