Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Greatest game ever does not exist

1. Hmm, that's funny I actually enjoy chrono cross so there must be something wrong with me. But like Zidane said, it's just an opinion, so it doesn't matter what people think! (looks around because he sounded like the rock) Anyhow, remember how metal gear solid was titled "greatest game ever made"? Well, that was also given to it's sequel but when I read Kev's column over at videowrestling reguarding that the game is great, but did you ever feel like playing through it again? I just couldn't help but laugh!
    I can put a few games that go under fire between conflicting opinions, shenmue, jet grind radio, and gun valkryie. One such reviewer will say it sucks and another will give it all the phraise in the world, which means to say it's all depending on one person's taste as we're all different (which is how I told Eric that all ratings can go to hell). Hell, Ebert gave Blade 2 a thumbs down, yet there's thousands of others that enjoyed the film.
    So it comes down to this, anything you look at and judge is totally "your opinion" nothing else. If you go as far as to say this game/movie is such and such and try getting others to -belive- in your baised point of view, this is the first clue for you to realize that your full of (insert word)!
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

2. I also enjoyed CC.

3. *bump*

4. Originally posted by xS
    *bump*
    Why?
    -Kyo

What a waste of a thread. You try to prove that there is no best game by stating that it is just an opinion using what? Your opinion. Nice contradiction.

Akamuja Dracula X: Chi no Rondo is the greatest game ever made, period.

6. 2nd greatest game.

7. Whatever happened to us agreeing on one game we liked? We couldn't even do THAT right...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. What was the point of bumping a thread that dates back to this board's creation?

I think you're just trying to lure Zidane into the Fight Club.

9. Locked on principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.