Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. two radiohead songs in one episode.

I'll have to watch it again because I kept falling asleep. I started it around 1am which is actually 2am thanks to daylight savings time.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. This episode was KILLER. As gamers (at least once upon a time) Maeve making herself OP as hell by altering her attributes was pretty heart warming. Satsuki's probably right about how quickly they can adapt compared to how slow humans are. The chick engineer (not sure her name) going alone in the dark was pretty predictable, but it's very well done. The fact that they gave us some information (just enough to start putting together a conspiracy) is pretty great.

This show is turning sinister. Next episode must be all Adventures of White Hat and Dolores since they weren't in this episode.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 08 Nov 2016 at 09:03 PM.

3. This is pretty good. Not so much a theory; more an overview of what Bicameral Mind is and how it relates to the evolving subconscious of Westworld's AI.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Yeah that's pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Some design nerds have put forth solid evidence that we are actually dealing with multiple points of time in the history of Westworld. Their evidence? Different logos being utilized in the background of the Westworld facility.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. great video, sedition. good find!

I'm not 100% of the multiple timeline theory yet but I'm certainly open to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I agree with the 2 timeline idea, it's got some good supporting evidence.

Props to whoever made the robot boy VFX last episode. That shit was nuts.

8. Oh my god.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Oh my god, oh my god.

10. It wasn't all that surprising to find out Bernard was a host, they kind of telegraphed that shit from the get go, but damn was it terribly depressing to see him struggle with the realization. I guarantee, that host being built in the basement is a replacement for Theresa. Ford has been "taking her measurements" so to speak, and even mentioned something about studying her looks in one of the first episodes. So fucking creeeeeeeeepy.