Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Okay, Hannibal is definitely a robot that Arnold created and rebelled and killed him. Also, when Maeve scalpeled the dude - is he a human? Like, do those tools work on normal humans? Or is the entire staff hosts?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Yeah, he's human it seems.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. "How would you like me to proceed?"

How many times have we heard Bernard say that line? I'm still loving the hell out of this show, but I feel like they're really dragging their feet on Dolores/William and The Man In Black story lines. I'm frightened the big reveal won't be all that shocking since they're dragging it out so long.

4. Seems alright to me. This season has been a lot of pretty great establishing stories.

So Arnold's game I'm assuming is the awakening of consciousness in the hosts? The maze represents the psychology of sentience I guess? Someone's always dying when it comes around. I assume Maeve has basically won then.

I think those key words are that the dad spoke to Dolores are what woke her up, and Dolores spoke them to Maeve. think those are universa? or does it only effect the the Dolores/Maeve generation of hosts?

6. My guess is they're effected not because they're old (specifically) but because they've been exposed to enough trauma to rewrite their subroutines.

so far the only clear evidence to that its a dual timeline thing, is that the corporate chick said Ford unearthed some town ou on the fringes for his storyline. and when we go to Billy/Dolores its still buried. it was also buried when ford first found it.

8. Woooooooow.
    I thought last week's was the best but holy shit.

9. I have to watch it again because I was trying to get Star Wars tickets the whole time through the worthless local IMAX site.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. William -> Man in Black. Two timelines Check!

Bernarnold Check!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.