Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. MCPOYLE IS SO COOL

3. WAIT WAIT WAIT.
    What if this is Bill and Ted 3.
    Bill S Preston Esq and Theodore Logan
    eagrab23.jpg

4. So fucking brutal, poor Bernard. His voice actually changed to Arnold's voice when he said "Robert" right at the end there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    William -> Man in Black. Two timelines Check!
    Actually, that got murkier with the Man in Black walking in the church at the end of the ep.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Yeah, but William started to accept that it was a game. He even mentions it after he cuts up all of the hosts.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Actually, that got murkier with the Man in Black walking in the church at the end of the ep.
    There are all sorts of clues, obviously, but two of the main things I saw in the last episode were:

1. They use the same knife.
    2. The picture Logan hands William of (Logan's sister/William's fiancée) is the same picture Delores' dad finds in the dirt in the first episode.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Also the church is Ford's current narrative... so it makes sense the Man in Black is there. The original hosts' minds that are still operating move through time as they trigger past memories.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Yeah, I still like the two timelines idea but it's still not confirmed nor is the Man in Black's identity.

I read an entertaining thought this morning, what if Billy is just a fakeout and the Man in Black is actually Logan, with the incident being Billy getting killed?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Oh shi-