Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Ed Harris doesn't look like a war boy, so why would they hire an actor that does to play him as a younger person?

2. To throw us off.

At least they aren't trying something like the creepy young Anthony Hopkins cg monstrosity they have.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. One theory is that Logan gets killed and they make the host Hector in his image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loganhector.png 
Views:	252 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	79761  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. That kind of doesn't hold water after Bernard and Arnold though.
    Like, he would just be the same actor.

5. I thought the same thing.. it's funny they look alike though.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    I thought the same thing.. it's funny they look alike though.
    I had to IMDB it.

For Real. wassup with the security tech. dude just got ambushed out of the blue. who set him up? cus the only people that could override the voice functions are Bernard,Ford, and Maeve. but its not like he's snooping around or anything. He's just doing his job. Unless Elsie didn't die, and sent out that ghost signal, and had the Ghost Nation grab him.

8. Also, why didn't he seem more alarmed about Elsie missing for so long? I think he's a robot too. I think like 90% of the staff is robots.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Could ghost nation be people squatting in the park?

10. Pretty sure Ford knows everything that is happening with pretty much everyone, Maeve included, except for maybe Delores. So I'm sure he's behind security guy getting abducted
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.