Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Y'all gotta chillllllll with those first sentence Tapatalk thread preview spoilies.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Could ghost nation be people squatting in the park?
    Okay that would be RAD
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    For Real. wassup with the security tech. dude just got ambushed out of the blue. who set him up? cus the only people that could override the voice functions are Bernard,Ford, and Maeve. but its not like he's snooping around or anything. He's just doing his job. Unless Elsie didn't die, and sent out that ghost signal, and had the Ghost Nation grab him.
    That's my thought as well. Bernard didn't kill Elsie, he hid the memory from Ford, and she's hiding out in the park. She knows voice commands, and the coding and had no other way to make contact with Stubbs.

Right. The memory doesn't actually show him kill her. Just choking her.and they have proven the last thing you can trust is the memory of a host.
    Last edited by JBNagis; 29 Nov 2016 at 11:38 AM.

5. This one is for you Sats

6. It's clear to me he's deliberately trying to awaken Dolores' conscience and sentience, having seen her awaien in his youth. Years late he's deciphered "Arnold's game". He's unaware Maeve is already awaken and pretty evil. I wonder if Dolores will be the "good" robot.

Also so did nobody recognize Bernard as Arnold?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    This one is for you Sats

HAHHAHAHHAHA FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    It's clear to me he's deliberately trying to awaken Dolores' conscience and sentience, having seen her awaien in his youth. Years late he's deciphered "Arnold's game". He's unaware Maeve is already awaken and pretty evil. I wonder if Dolores will be the "good" robot.

Also so did nobody recognize Bernard as Arnold?
    He supposedly didn't make Bernard until like years after. Ford could have just erased any evidence aside from name and had anybody else killed if we're being honest.

9. I watched episode nine again as way able to pay attention to it this time. Some of the timeline stuff is pretty clear.

This article compiles a lot of the timeline information decently if you are interested.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Holy Shit!