Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Oh god there is no center, it's an endless, meaningless loop
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Its finally been broken though.

3. Or has it?!?

It's a pretty neat take on determinism. This stuff is what makes the show great.

What's happening now has only happened with tge first massacre because Arnold made it happen. This was a choice that was made by someone. It was left up to them. You want freedom? You know what You have to do. And it happenened.unless this is a new loop.

5. The was one hell of a finale, good shit.

BUT - Why the hell wasn't Ford surprised to see Bernard alive again? Was that all part of Maeve's new narrative, to "rescue" Bernard? I don't think she was ever supposed to leave the park, just provide a distraction while Ford slaughtered the board, and to sneak out information to further hurt Delos (she left her purse on the train when she got off).

That's ir exactly. Bernard said she was just following a new narrative someone wrote for her. Nothing she has done was her idea. She hasn't awoken yet. I'm guessing finding her daughter will do it.

7. https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/c...d_it_all_is_a/
    the comments in this are SOMETHING ELSE! My mind!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. So... what happened to security dude and ghost nation then? Can't wait for s2.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    So... what happened to security dude and ghost nation then? Can't wait for s2.
    Right. Noones talking about that. I still think elsie.
    I feel sorry for Maeve. She thought she was that chick. But nope. Still a basic bitch.

10. This show just got better and better as it went along.