Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Hosts that are using the mind of people can, if I remember right they made a point of showing that Delos was misremembering small things as well.

Also, that opening was major and easily forgotten over the course of a whole episode. Somewhere in the timeline Dolores is trying to put Arnold back in Bernard's body?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. yeah, I'll be honest - a lot of the nuanced detail from episode to episode is completely lost on me. I absolutely blank on things if I'm not binge watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. I'm in the same boat as you, It seems like I'm always behind when watching the show and I'm forgetting things to "get it". The time jumps make this a hard show to keep track of. I don't think I know what's going on in Legion either.

4. These shows are made for binge watching for sure. It's a shame they're distributed in such an anachronistic way.

5. NAZI TEDDY

6. Time jumps aside, this show is all over the fucking place lately. I'm starting to get some serious Lost Season 3 vibes, and its not good. And some of the acting on this last episode was straight up cringey, especially Charlotte.

7. I def agree - I like it, it’s entertaining, but it’s not quite as solid as the first season.

8. I'm definitely sitting the rest of it out and will the whole thing all at once.

9. The action sequences need to just stick to the old West setting. It's the futuristic spec-ops bullshit that screws up my immersion, so fucking cheesy.

10. I hope there's more gory samurai battles, too.