Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. I don't mind it. Thought it fit better than half the soundtrack that Luke Cage rams down your throat with no regard to what's going on onscreen.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I kind of liked that in this bizarre future world that takes place in this bizarre old west world, they'd listen to piano covers of the Stones and Beatles. dad rock 4ever.
    Ya I thought it worked—kind of continuing the old and new theme. Paint it black for the shootout was neat.

3. The second episode was great, too. I enjoy the surrogate guests at the park. Actually this entire setup reminds me of Jurassic Park right down to the questionable ethics of it all. Looks like Bernard is the Newman of the series—manipulating things in the background to watch how the androids minds evolve. Pretty neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. I can't believe how riveting this show is. I am glued from to start to finish. It is very Jurassic Park esque, but with things I actually care about and an added level of terror.

Also, someone has a new favorite cha~rac~ter~
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Well westworld was Jurassic park beta for Michael Crichton
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. You're beta for Micheal Crichton.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Also, someone has a new favorite cha~rac~ter~
    That greasy McPoyle? Ewwww.

8. He's a little like the poor man's James Spader, but he's currently occupied with one of the worst shows on TV, so I'll take what I can get.

9. Him not doing the hot brunette robot made me think he's overthinking this place too much for his own good. Actually he kind of reminded me of Buttcheeks for reasons I can't explain.

10. Huh. That's an interesting comparison but I can see where you're coming from!