Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Arnold seems to be a ghost in the machine. I doubt the suicide host couldn't be examined after his head trauma, I'm sure event logs are all over the place.

2. Foundation!?!?!?!? What foundation!?!? WHO IS ED HARRIS

Snake lady was super rad, and randomly Russian.

God! Damn! I love this show!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Ya, it is WAY better than it should be, I am absolutely enthralled. Although, the implications that Bernard is a host are really heavy handed at this point.

Also, hearing The Cure on the player piano was cool as hell.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Foundation!?!?!?!? What foundation!?!? WHO IS ED HARRIS
    It could just mean he's like a Bill Gates type guy of that time. He has tons of money, is highly recognizable in the outside world, and has set up institutions that help other people. He just enjoys spending all of his time in Westworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Snake lady was super rad, and randomly Russian.

God! Damn! I love this show!
    My favorite guy is her partner... the cliché "man-in-black". I'm glad he was brought back in and had a bigger role.

Yeah the show is great.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Ed Harris' character reminds me of the Charlie meme:

Like, they are setting him up to be this insane rich guy who is basically chasing a complete fantasy. Which is totally rad, obviously. By trying to find Wyatt, isn't he playing into the most recent storyline?? That Hannibal Lecter made up for Teddy's backstory? Like, he's being led even farther off the original path? AAUUGHHH!!!

And how did he know about Bernard and the lady sleeping together? BECAUSE BERNARD IS A HOST???? IS HE A HOST??? WHY IS A ROBOT WORKING WITH ROBOTS?

also i knew i heard the song somewhere but didn't realize it was the cure. awesome!

6. The wyatt thing is more than just Teddy's backstory, I feel like it's going to get crazy.

I feel like they're teasing so hard that Bernard is a robot that it can't be true since it's so obvious.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Ya, it is WAY better than it should be, I am absolutely enthralled. Although, the implications that Bernard is a host are really heavy handed at this point.

Also, hearing The Cure on the player piano was cool as hell.
    You think this show is better than it should be? It looked good from the start IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The wyatt thing is more than just Teddy's backstory, I feel like it's going to get crazy.

I feel like they're teasing so hard that Bernard is a robot that it can't be true since it's so obvious.
    A robot robot psychologist though! That's fun. What if Ford himself is a robot?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 24 Oct 2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. what if we are the robots and westworld is the humans?????

9. But what about all the head sawing?

10. CAN HUMANS KILL OTHER HUMANS IN THE GAME OMG