Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Exactly. That kind of highly stylized action is really cool and fits the show well. Plastic dune buggies that HBO purchased from the Mexican Syfy Channel is not cool.

2. Well, that was a darn good episode.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Terrence Malick's Westworld.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. lol.

It was ok. I dunno, the whole maeve/daughter thing is a little eh to me. Like I get it and why it’s important, but unless the daughter is this crazy important beacon of Ford’s plan I kind of feel like the series is diverting a little bit. The scene where Ford is like, hacking shit up was very season one, it was so strange and cool, but I wish there were more unsettling things like that in this season.

Everything is pretty, I’m still very interested, and the piano cover of heart shaped box was great, but how did the Indian know how to get to the basement!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I just assumed he wandered for a while. He had a four hour window after all.

6. yeah but it took those other people like half a season to find it!!!

7. I thought about that too; kind of weird he wandered down there... The one thing I thought of was that he saw the construction and knew, potentially, how deep it went.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Maybe he was there before, around the time that he was out in the world helping sell the park.

9. I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. We get two or three stellar episodes, and then a bunch of poo.

10. Omg no that was the best ep so far

I LOVE YOU MACPOYLE