Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13232526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. The big reveal this season is going to be that the brain fluid the hosts need is actually mother's milk.

2. Then start breaking bricks wet nips.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    The big reveal this season is going to be that the brain fluid the hosts need is actually mother's milk.
    lol
    I love that kind of shit, it's the blam blam action hero stuff that's boring.

also lol

ksOJpFbyvzbMNixmppAynBxPdM6nXzR9WH21UhxFHC0.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I’m still processing but I’m pretty mixed on the season now as a whole. While they certainly tied everything up well I don’t think it all ended up having the emotional weight they wanted it to have. I also feel like the ending of the season up to the credits would actually be a perfect way to end the show and am kind of wishing that was the end. It doesn’t feel like the next season is going to work very well.

Oh and that fucking post credits scene was the most nonsensical shit that pretty much sums up everything that I’m not happy about the show.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. 5hat last scene was apparently in the far far future, not necessarily the timeline of the next season.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. it's still nonsense though and obviously somewhere they're planning to come back to probably at some points during the next season.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Post credits scene was confusing as hell. Was the park getting destroyed part of William's fidelity test? Emily said it was attempt 11,000 something.

8. And why the fuck was the system AI Logan? I have no idea what's going on.

9. EHHHHHH

That was a little too Nolan-esque for me. When you start laying twists on twists I tune out and just focus on the shit I like.

Macpoyle in the final scene is like in the super future I assume. Daughter may be host as well by that point. The marbles that Dolores/Rihanna smuggled out I’m assuming are Maeve, Smooth Dude, the Two Snake Ladies, and someone else. I Know when Radiohead was playing, that was supposed to be IRL and not in the computer world. I’m glad Indian man made it out ok. All the stuff with Bernard I have no idea and I kind of don’t care.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I don't think it was them, because it looked like Maeve's human buddies were going to get a chance to revive her, but I can't think of any other hosts she would specifically try to smuggle out.