Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14242627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Oh yeah good point. maybe weird new characters??? idk. maybe each marble represents a dumb plot layer that I don't care about!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I liked the finale a lot but that post credits thing should not have been shown, it's just too much. The epic time jumps they constantly do make this show a job to sort out, which I can do without. Sats, when you say Smooth Dude are you talking about Teddy or that dude that always wore black leather and was all about Maeve? Teddy is totally someone she wants back.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 26 Jun 2018 at 09:18 PM.

3. Teddy is gone into space though
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I liked the finale a lot but that post credits thing should not have been shown, it's just too much. The epic time jumps they constantly do make this show a job to sort out, which I can do without. Sats, when you say Smooth Dude are you talking about Teddy or that dude that always wore black leather and was all about Maeve? Teddy is totally someone she wants back.
    Leatherman! But yeah I forgot about teddy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Teddy is gone into space though
    She took his head marble.

6. The forge was created by William yet had a giant array and server for the robot afterlife, with the functionality to upload and deactivate hosts (and presumably erase their pearl) and programmed so the hosts see this download as a portal, but this was never used and instead they just stored them at the bottom level of the Mesa?

Why would William create that function? Why would Akecheta want to go to another “wrong” world? Why would Dolores recreate someone to be her counterweight?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Robots, man. They just don't make no sense.

8. On a similar level, why didn't they just have robots play the role of the security system? Why did they even have real human beings doing that?

9. Season three spoiler right there.

10. Just finished the season. I wasn’t watching closely for most episodes so I don’t have many strong feelings. The season started out really off-putting, but I got into it after a few episodes and there were some fun times. Episode 8 with the Native was my favorite of the bunch.
    Honestly though, while watching the first season I kind of really wanted it to go Japanese-RPG-level robot-inception, so I’m glad to see it play out this time. The first season was still better, but I’m glad I got it both ways. At the end of season one I felt that I shouldn’t bother watching a second, it could only go downhill. At the end of two I am satisfied and happy I saw it, but I don’t want anything more from this world. Pulling the twist at the end so you can go back and re-contextualize the earlier scenes felt like a retread of season one, and I don’t want to watch a third season where I’m anticipating another twist.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!