Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. Ya, I realize that. I'm totally fine with her becoming a villain, I just don't care for her story anymore. Every other story playing out is great, but her shit is just BORING.

2. yeah, I was definitely like rrrghhhhh this is predictable! However, I kind of realized that Westworld (as a park) is similar levels of predictable nonsense. So, I sat back and enjoyed it. Also: Japanworld rules and I want to go to there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Well that was... expected.

I was hoping the red ball was more than just that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. So, William is definitely a host at this point right?

5. Yeah, those misremembering moments seemed pretty specific and as I believe I've said before it makes Ford saying the game is for him now make sense.
    Last edited by bbobb; 28 May 2018 at 07:42 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. NOTHING HAPPENED THAT EPISODE

I mean, ok, it did, but it was very GoT style. Also why on earth did William think his daughter was a robot???

7. Because Ford has been fucking with him so he assumed this was more fuckery

8. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. That makes sense.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Yeah, those misremembering moments seemed pretty specific and as I believe I've said before it makes Ford saying the game is for him now make sense.
    Ya, they focused pretty heavily on him mixing up the Elephant memories. He seemed pretty shaken by it.

10. oh shit. Can hosts misremember stuff though? ARENT THEY CODED TO DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER?