Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 919212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO series: Westworld

1. And after a night of sleep I'm leaning William now. He's survived getting shot A LOT this season, magical future tech or not it's pushing it a bit.

Plus Ford is telling him that the game is for him this time.
    Last edited by bbobb; 14 May 2018 at 12:46 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. It's McPoyle for sure!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. man, worst episode ever. no action and just talking talking talking. j j abrams ruined another show.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    It's McPoyle for sure!!
    LOL, nah it's definitely Christof
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. WHAT IF ITS THE WIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I definitely think it's someone from Williams past. That line from El Lazos daughter about looking back instead of forward. It was pretty heavy handed with the family overtones.

I think it's Logan.

7. I think this was probably the best episode of the entire series so far. The Dolores storyline is just played out and boring as hell, and this episode just proved that. Delos pedaling backwards on that bike was fucking terrifying.

8. The scene at the end was telegraphed early in the episode, but there were still some surprises.

9. I know I'm not the only one who watched A Fistful of Yojimbos. Extremely predictable episode, but still pretty good. I really hope they wrap up Dolores/Teddy this season, I can't stand her any longer.

10. That's kind of the point, Dolores isn't meant to be sympathetic anymore.