Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giving away old game stuff

1. son of a bitch

actually, I wouldn't have done anything with any of that, pretty cool giveaway
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 19 Nov 2014 at 11:59 PM.

2. I wanted the DC as a Cosmic Smash player but I saw this too late this morning.

I had been thinking of doing a big giveaway a few months ago because I'm too lazy to sell stuff but first I needed to sort my collection. Then it turned out I was too lazy for that too.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Could we make this a thing? I thought about making a 'free shit thread' but all my threads fail, so I didn't bother.
    You're welcome to use my Last Chance Saloon thread in Trade Depot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I wanted the DC as a Cosmic Smash player but I saw this too late this morning.
    I told him that's what I was going to do with it. Play some damn Cosmic Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I thought about making a 'free shit thread' but all my threads fail, so I didn't bother.
    The behavioral engineering is working!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I told him that's what I was going to do with it. Play some damn Cosmic Smash.
    Do you know how upset I was when I tried to put my disc into my PC to see how it would run on an emulator and remembered it was a fucking GD-ROM?

7. AUGH.

Crushed.

Mech, want me to send you a DC? It wouldn't be pretty, but it would work.

9. I would be in for this. I also have money these days, unlike the last time you offered.

Alrighty, let me see if I can dig up some controllers and cables and shit when I do some organization over the weekend.