Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giving away old game stuff

1. son of a bitch

actually, I wouldn't have done anything with any of that, pretty cool giveaway
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 19 Nov 2014 at 11:59 PM.

2. I wanted the DC as a Cosmic Smash player but I saw this too late this morning.

I had been thinking of doing a big giveaway a few months ago because I'm too lazy to sell stuff but first I needed to sort my collection. Then it turned out I was too lazy for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Could we make this a thing? I thought about making a 'free shit thread' but all my threads fail, so I didn't bother.
    You're welcome to use my Last Chance Saloon thread in Trade Depot.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I wanted the DC as a Cosmic Smash player but I saw this too late this morning.
    I told him that's what I was going to do with it. Play some damn Cosmic Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I thought about making a 'free shit thread' but all my threads fail, so I didn't bother.
    The behavioral engineering is working!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I told him that's what I was going to do with it. Play some damn Cosmic Smash.
    Do you know how upset I was when I tried to put my disc into my PC to see how it would run on an emulator and remembered it was a fucking GD-ROM?

7. AUGH.

Crushed.

Mech, want me to send you a DC? It wouldn't be pretty, but it would work.

9. I would be in for this. I also have money these days, unlike the last time you offered.

Alrighty, let me see if I can dig up some controllers and cables and shit when I do some organization over the weekend.