Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil's Third (Wii U)

1. Devil's Third (Wii U)

Devil's Third
    Platform: WiiU
    Release Date: TBD 2015

Lord Itagaki-san has posted a development update on Facebook, so it's time for a thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Itagaki
    (DT development status)
    I recently received lots of questions about DT from my fans.

I'd like to speak about development status of DT in words of my own to the extent that I am allowed.

1. DT owns the game mechanism sophisticatedly merged action games and shooter games together.

2. DT development is going smoothly. In another words we finishes editing ending movie the other day.

3. DT will be released next year. Nintendo has already announced in their press release.

4. Scale of DT is more than Ninja Gaiden in solo play – story mode.

5. DT demolishes the standard of past console games in on-line multi-play.

6. Almost all specifications I wanted to do were implemented. I got an up-close look at good manners of the great forerunner, COD, BF, GOW, and my
    loving HALO. On that basis, we added totally brandnew playabilities that only we can create.

7. Anyone can enjoy this game; from casual gamers to hard-core gamers. Let me put it this way. You guys can throw a fun party, or can kill each other in realistic war. You can play your heart out

8. This is all I can disclose to you today. I can’t tell you when to start my War. It's the way the world goes. I really want to tell more to you, my fans waiting with crushing frustration.

It's Tough Being a Man

Well, be patient just a little longer. Don't miss it!
    Nuclear missiles x 1,000, baby.

Here's some E3 videos:

2. This game looks like the worst.

The. Worst.

3. Nope, Blood On the Sand holds that title and I got it for $5.

4. I was amazed at how good Blood in the Sand was.

5. Case in point.

6. What the heck are you guys talking about. This looks great. If Itagaki multiplayer doesn't appeal to you, you're too far gone, man.

7. Yeah, I'm super-ready for this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    What the heck are you guys talking about. This looks great. If Itagaki multiplayer doesn't appeal to you, you're too far gone, man.
    It appeals to 25 year old me. Looks like a 5 year old game and it comes out next year? Get out of my face.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    you're too far gone, man.