Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil's Third (Wii U)

1. Game takes forever to make, dragged through the THQ bankruptcy, switched platforms, probably low budget the whole time. Quite frankly the fact that it is done at all is amazing. It had pretty much zero chance to be good though.

2. There are enough games that are so good they're good that I can skip the ones that are so bad they're good.

3. ARBM is bullshitting everyone to the max with this

4. I'm really not

5. I'm with Arobimi, how the can you listen to the opinions of people that say "So this is the first game he himself did after leaving TEMCO."?

Amateurs.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I liked Shadows of the Damned, and I'd put this in the same "genre" of Japanese auteurs trying to do "cool western action games".
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 15 Jul 2015 at 05:43 PM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

I heard that TEMCO, wtf.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    There are enough games that are so good they're good that I can skip the ones that are so bad they're good.
    Good good games are boring. Good bad games are the best games.

I'm building this up to be a giant pile of shit in my mind and i'm afraid i'm going to be disappointed when it isn't that bad.
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    There are enough games that are so good they're good that I can skip the ones that are so bad they're good.
    We already know you're going to play Shenmue 3.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    FULL DISCLOSURE: I liked Shadows of the Damned, and I'd put this in the same "genre" of Japanese auteurs trying to do "cool western action games".
    Mikami >>>>>> Itagaki

10. I've been avoiding footage for this, but what I saw last year or whatever wasn't bad.

I realize that I'm being awfully optimistic in hoping that this is an RE6 situation, but I really don't know that I can avoid playing this game.