Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Abuse the YouTube Tags" thread: Gaming Edition

1. YouTube Link "Abuse the YouTube Tags" thread: Gaming Edition

Tougeki Spirits Vol. 12 - Player Vs. CPU Boss Characters: Deciding Match!! (1/2)
    Three top tourney players are pitted against CPU boss characters from various games on this DVD. They all get owned. First, there's Densetsu no Otaku vs. Shin Akuma (SFA2) and then Kyokugen Do vs. Rugal (KOF'94 on MVS default... I don't think I care to see what he's like on Level-8).

Skip to 1:42 for Shin Akuma or 4:27 for Rugal if you want to get right to it.

Tougeki Spirits Vol. 12 - Player Vs. CPU Boss Characters: Deciding Match!! (2/2)

And now, Pachi vs. Kaiser Knuckle's infamous General. The worst boss ever. Rugal, Shin Akuma, Gill, and Shao Kahn are nothing in comparison- they can be coaxed into making grave mistakes.

His AI is flawless, he reads your inputs, and he's 110% BROKEN because nothing he does leaves him open to punishment. Real fair. When he teleports, he can kara cancel into a throw for free. You're going to hate that damn multi-way green doppleganger. Cancel it with your own projectile? Nope. It just eats what you throw and hits you, like a Haoh-Shoh-Koh-Ken.

TBQH only a few in the world have ever beaten him, and it's been said most of the Kaiser Knuckle staff got fired over this. Like a Cave true final boss, General only fights you if you are over a certain score and have not used continues.

I've beaten him with Kazuya, but that was on Dan-ku-ga. That's a cancelled proto upgrade of KK with playable bosses, which has General nerfed to about Rugal 94's level.

Skip to 2:32 if you want to go straight to the gameplay.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 26 Nov 2014 at 02:44 PM.

2. Second vid: Didn't even get a hit in the first round.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Darn, forgot about that one. Mods, move & close please?

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    Second vid: Didn't even get a hit in the first round.
    It's crazy. Anyone who can beat General on KK without resorting to hacks/cheats deserves $1,000,000.

4. Well, someone DID get General after all. While they had to continue 15 times, IT WAS DONE by Team Mikado. It's in the other thread, at this post.

5. Fifteen continues later.

Ness cheated

8. This is so stupid and I listened to the WHOLE THING.

Broke Ass Hoes WARIO